Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introducing Antoninus to Shiny Quarters

Hello, world. Dee-jay Antoninus is in da house, yo-yo. I'm gonna break it down to ya. These blogs written by my friend and companion, Tashpool - well - they were pretty good. But now the real man is in. And he's kicking ass and taking names. And the girls love me. No, strike that. Everyone loves me.

Now that I'm finished with my narcissism and with my convincing you that I'm saving lives by not pursuing a career as a D.J., I'd like to introduce myself. I'm the all-powerful, all-omniscient gamer Antoninus. But really, I'm humble. I know everything, but I am humble. I've been gaming since the days of the NES and the 80's, and I'll be publishing stories about PS3 games, PC games, XBox 360, and all the times I get to light Tashpool on fire in an online internet game. He is not very flame retardant. I hear that lighting Tashpool on fire makes for a good fireworks show. You should get to know him and try it some time.

Tashpool and I have been playing Resident Evil 5 in co-op mode, and nothing is quite like feeling guilty for killing so many African zombies and making us feel like complete racist jerkfaces. I wonder how other culture zombies feel, like Japanese zombies and Caucasian zombies. Anyway. Tashpool and I will report our adventures soon. Until then, ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard man! Feel free to light the blog on fire instead of me, or better yet some zombies in RE5. For those who don't know Leo (a nickname that I've been using for him since Everquest) he's a great guy with a fantastic sense of humor. Glad to have him on the blog and look forward to some great articles!

    ReplyDelete