Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life Lessons - Uncharted 2

I have not actually played Uncharted 2, but I did come home last night to two gamers playing two copies of said game on two different TVs with their two PS3's. We need insurance purely for gaming equipment.

I don't know about how it plays, but I can tell you - it looks damn pretty. The writing is fantastic as well, I've laughed out loud numerous times. It is like watching a movie. But really, the boys should be the ones to review the game - however, I wanted to let you in on a few life lessons care of Mr. Drake.

1. Ancient civilizations revered those with keen puzzle solving skills and super-human upper body strength. Oh, and insane endurance is nothing to spit at either.

2. Rock climbing is easy - even in the snow, ice, jungle.. all you need is convenient bricks to jut out, and a good running start for your jump to the next platform.

3. (Spoiler) Always trust/go for the down to earth, more "normal" girl. She's cuter by far, and funnier to boot. Well, I can't say that for sure since I haven't seen the ending.. But my gut tells me it's true.

4. When in doubt, shoot it. (I've learned this before, but it's a nice reinforcement.)

5. There are numerous underground caverns, and knowing history is cool. Wait, Indiana Jones taught me that first.. and number 4.. hey wait, and 3 too!

Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment