Monday, June 15, 2009

Childhood Robotech Dreams Reinvented - Square Enix Style!

Growing up, there was a show that only me and one other kid from school seemed to enjoy. It was called Robotech. Years later I discovered it was a slice and dice of three separate Japanese anime shows and that my friend and I were way ahead of our time.

One of the images that I always treasured to this day was the MOSPEADA, or Military Operation Solider Protection Emergency Aviation Dive Armor.



This was a power suite the main characters wore that doubled as a motorcycle, what could possibly be cooler than that?!

Today I found it. Square Enix took my childhood power suit dreams and mixed it with a bucket of sexy to create the new Shiva, behold in her (their?) glory!



Click for bigger, you know you want to! <<source>>

Just, wow. All the Final "tease games for years without release" Fantasy hype has started to bother me lately. But mixing the power armor from Genesis Climber MOSPEADA (機甲創世記モスピーダ) and my favorite summons goddess surprisingly delights me into fits of dreamy eyed grinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment