Saturday, June 13, 2009

E3: Kel's Picks

Well, since the trend was started, I suppose I'll jump on the bandwagon. In an effort to not repeat anything, I suppose I'm excited about... well, extremely girly games. I'm sure you are all surprised.

In no particular order as well, as I didn't feel like ranking.

Mario Galaxy 2
When I first saw the trailer, I think I 'squee'ed aloud. Hush, don't judge me. I loved Mario Galaxy! Oh the hours of collecting star bits and feeling nauseous form my borderline vertigo.. Mm, spinning plumber..



Littlest Pet Shop!
Oooh, look at the cute! I just want to pet them.. and love them.. and squeeze them..


Note: The above pick is a joke.. Did you think I was really serious about that?


Lego Harry Potter
No really... I am excited about that. What? Okay, so I fit into the cliche of 'girl genre games'... but damnit, I love me some Harry Potter. Is it so wrong to want to play it in a lego fashion? Lego Indiana Jones was super fun to play with Phil.



Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
I really liked Phantom Hourglass, I'd sit there for hours playing it, leveling up and finding every secret.. while the roommates blew up towns in Fallout 3, or snuck around in their Octocamo in MGS4..





New Super Mario Brothers: Wii

It looks fun. Okay?! No labeling Nintendo fan-girl even though most of the picks have been from there.



Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Still Wii, but at least it's not Mario. Right?



It was kind of hard, I am excited about the above games but I didn't want to make repeats. So things like Uncharted 2 and GoWIII were left out.

1 comment:

  1. No matter who you are, or what gender, things like Mario Brothers and Zelda will always be entertaining. If I had unlimited money I would probably buy my own Nintendo stuff just so I could play these things - this was the stuff I grew up with!

    ReplyDelete